Bakeland, Brand, Cake premix
Bakeland Red velvet
- Easy to use; with traditional mix, ingredients are added in specific sequence, while instant mix all ingredients are added together at the same time.
- High quality; maintains moisture and softness.
- Excellent stand muffin shape and taste(could be flavored to customers taste)
- Can be filled with ‘Fruit fillings’.
Recipe: 1000 Gm Red Velvet – 250 Gm water – 300 Gm egg fresh – 150 Gm butter /vegetable oil.
- Mix butter in a bowl until smooth then add all ingredients in a bowl .
- Mix On 1st speed using butterfly beater.
- Mix for 5 minutes until you get good and smooth batter.
- Put in oven at 180 °C for 45 Minutes.
Wheat flour, Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Vegetarian Emulsifiers from Coconut oil(E472)
Lactic & Fatty Acid Esters of Glycerol – E477 Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acid – Raising Agent (E450 (i) Disodium Diphosphate E500(ii) Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate Stabilizer E415 Xanthan Gum – Cocoa – Salt – Allowed Colour E129.
Packing: 10 Kg Net and 1 kg Net.
Storage Condition: Keep in cool and dry place away from direct sun light (below 20° C)
UGX18,000 – UGX160,000